- The latest signature Five Ten shoes from Danny MacAskill
- Tested and developed over a number of years by Danny and the rest of the Drop And Roll Tour Team, including our very own Ali Clarkson
- A complete re-design from his previous shoe sees a more casual look, but still with Five Ten's usual outstanding performance.
- The super sticky 'dotty' Stealth C1 rubber used for the sole gives unrivalled grip.
- Developed alongside the latest generation Five Ten Freerider Pro shoes, the sole construction features plenty of reinforcement to make sure it can stand up to hard use.
- EVA midsole is cushioned to provide impact absorption, but also support the arch of the foot to ensure long-lasting comfort and minimise the chances of injury.
- Flexible, easy-care upper looks great and allows great freedom of movement.
- Perforations in the upper layer of the shoe to make them more breathable.
- Skate shoe styling cues mean that this shoe looks great whether you're on or off the bike.
- Double stitching improves durability.
- Available in Black/Grey or Grey Stone.
- Sizes range from UK3 to UK13.