Superlight aluminium sprockets from Try-All!
- Save some weight and add a splash of colour!
- Try-All's aluminium screw-on sprockets.
- CNC machined from high quality 7075-T6 aluminium.
- To help save weight even further, each sprocket has a hole at the base of each tooth to remove any excess material.
- Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits screw-on, fixed rear hubs.
- Extra wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub.
- Please note
: Aluminium sprockets wear faster than traditional steel sprockets. They are recommended for competition use only, although can be used for street riding for riders who wish to save weight at the expense of longevity.
- Durable red anodised finish.
- Available in 12t (with or without small drilled holes at the base of the teeth), 14t or 15t.
- Weight: 12.2g (12t), 16.1g (14t), 17.1g (15t).