- V3 update features alloy piston, new bleed port & more!
- Revised and updated complete hydraulic rim brake lever designed and tested by World Champion Abel Mustieles!
- Minimal, super lightweight design, manufactured in Spain to ensure the highest quality and tightest tolerances.
- Comfortable 4-finger style lever blade combined with a 13mm piston provides 16% more braking power than standard 14mm pistons.
- New blade profile improves comfort and blade stiffness.
- New for the V3, the T13 lever features a wrap-around split bar clamp, held in place by an offset bolt from the top and bottom. Please note: You will need to remove your grips to first install the wrap-around clamp on your bar. The updated V3 bar clamp helps give better, more even tension and clamping performance.
- Updated alloy piston is an upgrade from the previous generation nylon TPA.
- Twin O ring seal on the piston to keep dirt out and oil in!
- Extra strong spring helps to retract the brake when you get tired at the end of a long section.
- Hard anodised finish throughout for improved durability and looks!
bleed bolt and stainless steel barbed fitting are positioned right up against the handlebar, as much out of the way as possible. The barbed fittings are also about half the size of standard fittings, further reducing weight.
- Please note that due to the different thread, standard style barbed fittings (including Magura, Stan Titanium and Racing Line) will NOT
fit this lever.
- The V3 bleed port is positioned opposite the main hose port, making it easier to access compared to the V2.
- A bushing inside lever blade prevents play from developing and means the lever is very smooth in operation - most levers run the lever blade directly on the pivot bolt.
- Supplied with barbed fitting and bleed bolt with nylon washer as pictured.
- Available in anodised black finish with laser etched graphics only.
- Sold singly, works as both a left and a right hand lever.
- Weight: 73.2g