- Building on the previous generation TR Platform Pedals, the latest version features revised pedal body, axle and pins!
- New 'Y' shaped central section improves pedal strength, and adds more support for your shoe.
- Replaceable Steel pins provide excellent grip in all conditions. Please ensure these are kept tight otherwise they will fall out.
- Additional concave compared to the last TR Platform pedals improves grip yet further.
- Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing design ensures the pedals run smoothly and last well.
- Large contact area helps keep your feet on the pedals, no matter how rough the terrain.
- Tough steel axles feature spanner flats for a 15mm pedal spanner, and 6mm allen key broaching.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Weight: 300.5g
- Platform width (Widest point): 100mm
- Platform length (Longest point): 94mm
- Platform depth (Thinnest point): 12mm
Please note that these pedals may be supplied with the pins in a separate bag (with a tool to fit them included).