The Onza Mini Master is a great entry level bike for younger riders!
- Suitable for riders aged approx. 4-8 years old!
- Ideal for younger riders from around 105cm to 135cm in height, due to it's geometry and weight.
- Add your free copy of the TrashZen: Complete Guide To Trials Riding book at checkout!
- Onza Mini Master full bike featuring a full set of high quality components. Ideal for younger riders from around 105cm to 135cm in height, due to it's geometry and weight.
- High grade 7005 aluminium frame with head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough aluminium Onza forks with V-Brake and disc brake mount; substantially lighter than the previous generation Mini Master.
- Fitted with powerful V-Brakes as standard.
- Onza singlewall drilled 18" rims reduce weight.
- Onza tyres feature a new softer, grippier compound.
- Onza forged crank arms feature a slim alloy bashring to compliment the bashplate fitted to the frame as standard.
- Onza alloy 31.8mm stem and alloy riser trials handlebar are easily upgrading in the future should you wish to change the feel of the bike.
- Platform pedals in black are sized appropriately to fit kids feet.
- Front 30-engagement freewheel system gives excellent pedaling response, running 16:14 ratio.
- Front and rear screw-on sprockets/freewheels are a standard thread, so easily change-able in the future.
- Seatless design saves weight and increases stand over clearance.
- Gloss painted silver frame with striking black and yellow Onza graphics.
- Weight: 8.38kg including pedals.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
-8.40kg including pedals.
Chainstay length: 285mm
Bottom bracket rise: +15mm
Head angle: 72°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 470mm.
Centre of BB to the centre of the handlebar clamp: 630mm.