A gateway into trials for the youngest of riders!
- A great way to have fun for children who are too small to ride a 'normal' bike!
- Suitable for children between 18 months and 4 years old.
- Excellent for learning to balance, making learning to ride a full bike much easier when the time comes.
- A low centre of gravity (the saddle can be lowered all the way down to the frame if desired) makes it very stable, and having no protruding parts (cranks, pedals, stabilizers etc.) ensures it is very safe for learning on.
- Fitted with a front brake as standard for extra safety. (Please note: This is supplied fitted to the left hand side of the handlebar as that is how it arrives to us. If you want to move it to the other side so that it is the same as normal English bikes, the lever can be turned upside down. This will not affect performance or safety in any way, but the lever will look a bit strange.)
- Slightly larger wheelbase and wheels than the 'Strider' (14" on the 202 PB compared with 10" on the Strider) allow this to cope with larger lumps and bumps!
- Fork steerer tube diameter is 1".
- Weight: 4.60kg
- Standover with seat at full height: 400mm
- Standover with seat at minimum height: 320mm
- Standover with seat removed: 265mm
- Wheelbase: 640mm