Complete bike build around the Echo Kid frame!
- Ideal for riders between 1.20m (4ft) to 1.50m (5ft) in height.
- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
The complete build Echo Kid bike - based around the Echo Kid frame. Ideal for riders between 1.20m (4ft) to 1.50m (5ft) in height. Featuring sealed bearing parts throughout, as well as top quality Echo aftermarket parts, this bike is great value for money and features some great attention to detail like colour-matching axle bolt washers and crank bolts.
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Kid (4-Bolt/Disc, includes bashplate)
- Forks: Echo SL, Disc Only
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR Disc, Splined
- Chain tensioner: Echo Integrated
- Front rim: Echo SL, 20"
- Rear rim: Echo SL, 20"
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo, white
- Inner tube (front): Echo Unboxed
- Inner tube (rear): Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.0
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.0
Brakes - Please view 'Additional Information' for important notes about the brake levers.
- Front brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor
- Rear brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor
- Cranks: Echo TR Splined, 160 ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108 Splined, 18t
- Chain: Echo, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 13T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged, Red
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashplate: Echo Mini, Black
- Headset: Echo Integrated
- Stem: Echo Forged, 80x35
- Grips: Monty Rubber, Red
- Handlebars: Echo TR
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: 65mm
Head Angle: 71 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 585mm
Weight: Only 8.14kg including pedals!
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.