- Great for providing a stepping stone for kids progressing from a 16" wheel bike to a 20".
- Packed full of great features from Czar's full size bikes!
Czar's latest entry into the street trials market - the Ion 18" complete bike! Designed to give the Danny MacAskill's and Fabio Wibmer's of the future their first entry into the street trials world, these bikes contain all the features of the 'bigger kids' bikes in a package ideal for younger kids.
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
The standard of the finish on the painted bikes in certain areas can be below what we would expect, this is reflected in the price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Czar Ion Kids, Disc Only
- Forks: Czar Street Kids, Disc Only.
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR 116mm Disc, Splined
- Front rim: Czar Street 18"
- Rear rim: Czar Street 18"
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo
- Inner tubes: Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: 18"
- Rear tyre: 18"
- Front brake: Avid BB5, 140mm
- Rear brake: Avid BB5, 140mm
- Cranks: Echo TR Kids,140mm, Splined ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108 Splined, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 14T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Platform
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashring: Echo Urban
- Headset: Echo Integrated Sealed
- Stem: Czar 7075-T6 CNC Street
- Grips: Czar Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Czar Low Rise
- Saddle: Integrated Saddle/Post Combo, White
- Seat post clamp: Single Bolt, Black
- Wheelbase: 765mm
- Chainstay length: 280mm
- BB Rise: -5mm
- Head angle: 74°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 545mm
- Bottom bracket height (centre of BB axle from the floor): 230mm
- Centre of end of handlebars to floor: 730mm
- Centre of bottom bracket axle to centre of handlebar / stem clamp: 440mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.