- Suitable for riders from 1.15m (3ft9) to 1.50m (4ft11), ages approximately 6 to 11.
- Ideal for young children to get into trials riding, the Crewkerz LAB (Like A Boss) 20"!
- Designed for riders from around 1.15m (3ft9) to 1.50m (4ft11), ages approximately 6 to 11.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame is low slung to give good clearance, and light weight to aid maneuverability.
- 20" wheels are the ideal size for learning trials moves, without the extra weight caused by a 19" rear wheel (as found on 'full size' 20" bikes).
- Powerful cable disc brakes front and rear just like the 'big kids' bikes!
- 18:13 gear ratio is a touch lighter to make it easier for kids to pedal, while still allowing them to do more powerful moves.
- Tough cromoly curved blade forks.
- Standard 1 1/8" headset.
- Lightweight 20" rims front and rear, with grippy Innova 20" tyres.
- Crewkerz square taper crankset are short to suit smaller riders.
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate is nice and tough.
- Alloy 31.8mm trials handlebar.
- Forged alloy 31.8mm stem to reduce weight.
- Grippy platform pedals with steel axles are simple and reliable.
- Seatless design to reduce weight and increase stand over clearance.
- Available in gloss black or gloss white.
- Weight: approx. 10kg.
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: 40mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.