- New from French brand Hashtagg, the Open Lab kids' frame - suitable for riders up to 1.60m/5ft 3in.
Geometry (when measured with 360mm x 40mm fork):
- Designed to match the style and quality of the rest of Hashtagg's range.
- Super low standover height allows for maximum body movement.
- 130mm long head tube is externally machined, and also features a large cut-out to save weight.
- Head tube requires an integrated top bearing and an internal lower headset cup, helping to keep weight down but give strength where required.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube direct stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- CNC-machined 4-bolt brake mounts are spaced at 85mm, and are positioned to use a 20" rim. Maximum rim width approx 35mm, unless Tensile Offset Mounts are used - not compatible with 19" rims. Some brake clamps may require spacers to be used under the clamp to provide enough clearance for the clamps on the mounts.
- Machined plate at the seat stay/top tube joins helps stiffen up brake feel and improves durability of the frame in this key area.
- Dropouts spaced at 116mm have two pre-drilled holes for snail cam bolts (included with the frame).
- 4-bolt bashplate design attaches directly to the 68mm wide BB shell, meaning no stress riser on the down tube caused by the forward mounting bolt for a traditional 3-bolt bashplate.
- Only available in 'XTR Grey' with Open Lab specific Hashtagg graphics.
- Weight: 1.596kg including bashplate
Chainstay Length: 350mm (with 18:12 ratio)
BB Rise: 55mm
Head Angle: 73.5 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 575mm