Sold as shop soiled due to the scratches on the fork legs, as shown in additional images. Please note that the steerer tube is pre-cut, and a star nut is pre-installed.
- 7005 T6 aluminium trials-specific fork from Jitsie, as fitted to their Varial 920 complete kids bikes.
- Based on the full sized forks tested by the Jitsie team including Dani Comas and our very own Adam Morewood!
- Custom CNC machined dropouts have a larger top section to provide more weld contact area for the fork leg, improving strength.
- 10mm dropout slots are suitable for use with almost all trials hubs.
- One piece steerer tube with 4mm upper wall which becomes substantially thicker nearer the crown area overcomes problems seen on pressed and welded steerers.
- 4 bolt mounts on the rear of the fork, spaced at 85mm, feature a weld line that runs from the top of the mount up to the crown, removing the stress riser associated with the top of 4-bolt mount welds.
- Ovalised tubing used for the fork blades provides an excellent strength to weight ratio (also giving a larger contact/weld area at the crown).
- Shot blast anodised black finish is complimented by striking white Jitsie graphics.
- Weight: 705g (4-Bolt Only)
- Axle to Crown length: 350mm
- Axle Offset: 45mm
- Steerer tube length: 168mm