- Super-high quality complete brake built around the latest lever
from Racing Line!
- All metal components CNC machined from high grade aluminium.
- Flip-flop lever design means the lever can be run left or right handed (has logos both sides).
- New lever blade design is more minimal than ever before, saving 5g compared to the previous lever blade. The new lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling will work (which includes the Trialtech Sport Lite Rim Brake Lever Blade
- Split bar clamp with rear facing bolts allows easy installation and removal, whilst also making it as low profile as possible.
- 14mm diameter piston (with twin seal), TPA pin and adjuster are all CNC machined from aluminium alloy and anodised in red to ensure longevity.
- The previous bleed screw (with O-ring) has been replaced by a more conventional bolt (with nylon washer), making sealing the bleed port easier.
- Fitted with one M8/M8 cylinder, and one M8/M6 cylinder. This means you must use a shroud nut and olive at each end of your cross-over pipe, making it easier to repair or replace should you damage one mid-ride!
- Compatible with both washered and washerless brake clamps (brake clamps not included).
- Supplied fully bled and ready to fit.
- Main hose is 120cm in length, but can be cut down easily for a front brake if required.
- Available in black or silver with rainbow hardware or red with gold colour hardware.
- Sold singly.
- Please note:
It is essential to use a short fitting on the bleed hose for this item. Screwing a full length fitting into the port will damage the plain bore which the O ring on the grub screw is designed to seal against, and will then damage the O ring potentially preventing it from sealing.
- We recommend Magura Royal Blood for use with this product. Other mineral oils can produce a 'stiction' feeling at the lever.
- Weight: 228g