- Superb value for money, complete hydraulic disc brake from Shimano!
- Updated lever features a new hinged bar clamp and an updated lever pivot linkage.
- Features Servo Wave action. The pads move further at the start of the stroke, then with increasing power as the brake is applied. This gives better rotor clearance in the 'off' position but more power when the brake is on.
- Post mount caliper allows direct mounting to an increasing number of frames and forks, or can be used with an adaptor on an IS mount. (See Additional Information tab for details.)
- Ready-bled with mineral oil, so it just needs bolting to your bike!
- 170cm (rear) or 100cm (front) Kevlar reinforced hosing saves weight over braided steel alternatives.
- Hinged lever clamp allows fitting and removal of the brake without the need to remove grips.
- Supplied with extra hose fittings for if you decide to cut the hose down, and fixing bolts.
- Rotor and adaptor NOT
- Weight: 276g (front brake version, not including bolts).
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.