- Brand new from Magura, the super limited edition Danny MacAskill
Signature Series version of their popular MT7 disc brakes!
- Based on the MT7 brakes, but with some upgrades and finishing requested by Danny himself.
- All-new aluminium HC3 lever blade features independent mechanical leverage ratio adjustment and reach adjustment dials.
- Unique reach adjustment sees just the tip section of the blade move, to allow you to get the lever blade to your desired position without affecting the leverage ratio or bite point of the brake.
- Mechanical leverage ratio adjustment is adjusted by using an adjuster screw that moves the position of the pushrod relative to the pivot point of the lever, similar in principle to Avid's Speel Dial system.
- The rear of the blade features smoothed off edges to reduce any painful knuckle interactions!
- Carbotecture lever body construction - as featured on the rest of Magura's MT-series disc brakes - helps keep weight low.
- Lever has a flip-flop design and can be used with either hand.
- Super powerful 4-piston caliper is the same tried-and-tested caliper found on the MT7 brakes.
- Forged aluminium caliper means there is only material where it is needed, resulting in an impressively light brake considering its power.
- Post Mount caliper style makes setting up the brake easy, and is compatible with both Magura
Post Mount caliper to IS mount frame/fork adaptors.
- Kevlar reinforced hose attaches to caliper with a banjo bolt, making it easy to tuck the hose as out-the-way as possible on the bike.
- Supplied complete with olive and instructions on how to cut the hose down to your desired length (supplied at 230cm), alternatively we can do this for you here
- Raceline caliper and bar clamp are a throwback to Danny's past love of the original Magura HS33 brakes.
- Sold as a pair
of brakes with full length hoses, mounting hardware and two spare sets of replacement pads!
- Brakes come in a Danny MacAskill signature embossed tin. Please note: Some tins feature smalls marks/imperfections from transit from Magura.
- Brake is NOT
supplied with adaptors or rotors.
- Weight per brake: 282g
: Damage caused to the brake by impacts either through the lever or directly to the lever body will not be covered under warranty. This includes breaking the lever blade, or causing damage to the lever pivot area.