- New for 2016, RockMan's updated Carbon Riser bars!
- Available in two different options - 12° Upsweep with White graphics, or 14° Upsweep with Yellow graphics.
- Super lightweight carbon fibre construction gives a great combination of strength and low weight.
- Custom laying up for the carbon weave ensures there is reinforcement inside the bars where required, but where weight can be saved a thinner wall thickness is utilised.
- 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength.
- 10 degree backsweep with a choice of 12 or 14 degree upsweep offers a comfortable position for 20", 24" and 26" wheel bikes.
- Textured surface at the bar clamp area gives more grip for your stem (Fiber Grip
can be used to offer improved grip if you find you have issues with handlebars slipping in the stem clamp).
- Handy markings at the bar clamp area help make sure your bars are centred in your stem, and sitting at your preferred angle.
- Both bars have a matte finish with water transfer graphics.
- Weight - 12° Bar: 205.9g. 14° Bar: 212.8g.
Geometry - 12° Bar / White Graphics
Total rise (click text to see a diagram): 88mm
Geometry - 14° Bar / Yellow Graphics
Total rise (click text to see a diagram): 93mm