- Kenny Belaey signature model trials specific handlebars from the original BikeTrials brand Monty.
- Up-swept shape offers improved comfort, control and cockpit room when tilted forwards, or a slightly more 'streety' feel when tilted back.
- Transfer logos where the brake levers and stem clamp on allow easy setup and/or tweaking of brake lever and handlebar angles.
- 0° backsweep with 14° upsweep gives this handlebar a very unique feel.
- 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength.
- Excellent combination of strength and stiffness, due to the top quality 7075 aluminium alloy and clever triple butting process used.
- 720mm (28") wide.
- Finished in pearlescent white with classy black and red transfer graphics.
Weight: 294g (please note that the graphics show the weight as 256g - this is incorrect).
Width: 720mm (28.35")
(click text to see a diagram): 96mm