- Great value, entry level hub from Monty.
- Two versions available: 36 hole spoke drilling with a nutted axle, and a 32 hole drilling with M6 axle bolts and washers.
- Large, meaty disc tab to handle the stresses of braking in trials.
- Open bearings use a cup-and-cone system. Please note that keeping these correctly preloaded will greatly increase the lifespan of the hub, and failure to keep them correctly adjusted can cause damage not covered under warranty.
- Large rubber seals on the sides of the hub keep the majority of dirt and grime away from the bearings, prolonging longevity.
- 100mm spacing fits all modern trials forks.
- Available in black only.
- Weight: 330g (36h version), 309g (32h version), both including axle fastenings.
- Flange Diameter: 57mm
- Centre to Flange: 20mm
Non Disc Side:
- Flange Diameter: 45mm
- Centre to Flange: 30mm