- Tough steel frame and fork.
- Nimble, agile geometry.
- New for summer 2017, the Ozonys Crown frame and fork!
- Tested and developed by top French rider Yohan Tribolat!
- Tough cromoly construction throughout the frame and fork make it a strong, reliable basis for your bike.
- 130mm long head tube requires a standard headset.
- 68mm wide threaded (or 'Euro') bottom bracket shell helps ensure compatibility with a wide range of cranks.
- International Standard disc brake mount on the frame and fork.
- A gusset at the end of the disc mount helps dissipate braking forces.
- 135mm spaced, 10mm diameter horizontal dropouts are generously proportioned to allow a range of gear ratios to be used.
- Large gussets at the crucial seat stay/seat tube/top tube join help reinforce the frame.
- Integrated seat clamp on the frame saves weight and improves looks. Please note: The Crown requires a 27.2mm seat post.
- Crown forks are straight blade to give a cool, BMX-inspired look.
- Standard 10mm slotted fork dropouts are compatible with a huge range of hubs.
- Extra Large star nut required - alternatively, a Gusset Hollow Star Nut Kit or Inspired Headlock V2 can be used should you wish to route your front brake cable through the 230mm long steerer tube.
- Available as a frame and fork kit.
(measured with 18:14 gear ratio)
- Wheelbase: 980mm
- Chainstay: 356mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- Reach (Centre of BB axle to top centre of head tube): 665mm
- Axle to crown: 400mm
- Axle offset: 25mm
- Steerer tube length: 230mm
- Weight - Frame: 2.455kg. Fork: 1.250kg. Total: 3.705kg