New super tough crankset from Hope Technology!
Hope External Bottom Bracket
- Developed over several years with extensive FEA and rider testing, the Hope Crankset!
- A 30mm diameter axle combined with 30-spline crank/BB interface ensures the utmost strength, stiffness and durability.
- Axle length suitable for use with 68/73mm bottom brackets only.
- Splined crank arm/BB interface is improved by the use of a tapered expansion plug, ensuring a great fit time after time.
- Bearing preload adjuster ring on the non-drive crank arm allows you to dial in the tightness of the bottom bracket independently.
- Forged 7000-series alloy crank arms are incredibly stiff and strong, with CNC-machined recesses to save excess weight.
- Supplied as arms only or with a choice of bashring or removable spider:
Removable spider: this allows the use of either 2 chainrings, or a single smaller chainring with a 4-bolt bashring (such as the Inspired 4-Bolt Bashring). Inner chainring BCD: 64mm. Outer chainring/bashring BCD: 104mm.
Inspired Integrated Bashring: lightweight, compact integrated bashring and 22t chainring that fits directly onto the splines on the drive-side crank arm, compatible with both 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Proprietary Hope installation and extraction tools are supplied with the crankset, along with complete instructions. Please note: Failure to adhere to the recommended torque settings in the instruction manual will void warranty. Bottom bracket installation tool is not supplied with the crankset, and must be purchased separately.
- Comes with cool Hope Crankset keyring.
- Supplied with 4 chainring bolts for an inner ring and an additional 4 chainrings bolts for an outer ring or bashring.
- Anodised black finish looks great with laser teched Hope graphics.
- 175mm crank arm length.
- 141mm spacing from rear of left crank to rear of right crank gives equivalent clearance to some 22mm offset cranks on a 128mm ISIS BB. Please note: This crankset will not clear on Inspired Console or Arcade frames.
- Weight - Complete arm and axle assembly: 575.3g Spider: 58.8g
- Tough, sealed bearing bottom built to Hope's exacting standards.
- Fitted with silky smooth double sealed Swiss-made stainless steel cartridge bearings.
- Precision machined alloy cups keep weight down.
- Supplied with 3 spacers to allow use in either 68mm, 73mm or 83mm bottom bracket shells.
- Weight: 102.2g