- Available in screw-on or splined fittings!
- Unique design!
- New from Singapore-based trials brand RockMan, their 135 freewheel!
- 135 engagement points are achieved by using 3 offset groups of 3 pawls into a 45 tooth ratchet.
- A unique design sets it apart from other 135-click freewheels on the market.
- A large sealed bearing helps provide improved drive shell stability. Please note that this produces more 'drag' than a regular single speed freewheel.
- This configuration allows a wider pawl to be used, giving more strength and better ratchet engagement.
- 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits almost all hubs and cranks.
- Also available in a splined fitment for Shimano HG splined cranks (e.g. Crewkerz, Clean, Bonz), not any others (e.g. Echo).
- Seals on each side of the freewheel help prevent the ingress of dirt and water, preventing premature wear to the internals of the freewheel.
- Recessed extractor tabs are suitable for use with Park Tool FR-8 removal tool
- Laser-etched RockMan graphics help make the freewheel stand out nicely.
- Available in 18t only.
- Weight: 180.2g
Please ensure bottom bracket spacers outside diameter is less than 27mm or the freewheel may rub on them.
This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, to ensure any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. You can do this by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use without having been bedded in, the pawls will not engage correctly and this causes the freewheel to skip, damaging the pawls and ratchet. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.