- Sealed bearing 135 engagement point freewheel from Bonz.
- Splined fitment for Shimano HG splined cranks (e.g. Crewkerz, Clean, Bonz), not any others (e.g. Echo).
- 135 engagement points are achieved by using 3 offset groups of 3 pawls into a 45 tooth ratchet.
- Each pawl is actuated with an individual spring, giving precise, reliable engagement.
- Dual sealed bearing design gives great driveshell stability, as well as allowing a unique design that requires no lockring (the bearings are held in place using an external circlip), helping to save weight. Please note that this produces more 'drag' than a regular single speed freewheel.
- Bright and bold graphics on the drive shell look great.
- Please note: You must use a freewheel spacer between the freewheel and the bashring (or crank arm if you aren't using a bashring), unless you are using a bashring with a wider section/lip at the base.
- Available in 18t only.
- Weight: 170.7g
This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, to ensure any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. You can do this by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use without having been bedded in, the pawls will not engage correctly and this causes the freewheel to skip, damaging the pawls and ratchet. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.