- New from Inspired, a unique CNC-machined integrated chainring and bashring to suit the Truvativ Descendant crankset.
- Machined from 7075 aluminium alloy for maximum strength and durability.
- One-piece design gives unrivalled stiffness.
- Large cut-outs help reduce weight and look great too!
- 22t chainring is ideal for most street trials bikes.
- Compatible with 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Please note: ONLY compatible with Truvativ Descendant cranks (or other Truvativ/SRAM cranks using their Direct Mount 3-bolt system), NOT with any other brand/model.
- Not supplied with mounting bolts (you can re-use your existing bolts). Bolts must be fitted with fresh blue threadlock each and every time the bashring is fitted, and torqued to 7Nm.
- Weight: 73g
Please note that we recommend fitting a new chain at the same time as this product. With the chainring being in a 'fixed' position (not able to be rotated) and trials riding often being carried out with the same foot facing forward, this means that only a small portion of the chainring is loaded up. Using an old chain will increase wear drastically. It is for this same reason that we recommend replacing your chain more frequently when you use this item.