- Unique bashplate from Rockman!
- Constructed from a durable and flexible high-density composite to keep weight as low as possible.
- Material and design allows some degree of flex, absorbing much of the shock, rather than transferring it all to the frame as with metal bashplates. This lowers the stress exerted on the downtube mount, reducing the chance of cracking.
- Designed to fit the Rockman Flint
due to a shorter bolt spacing, though may fit frames designed for use with the Echo Mini bashplate
with modification to the rubber piece that sits between the bashplate and frame. Please enquire if unsure.
- Supplied without bashplate rubber, bolts or washers as these were supplied with the frame. Bashplates should not be used without a bashplate rubber.
- Please note that all bashplates are intended as protective devices and are not to be used in mounting obstacles. This is especially true in this case, given its plastic construction.
- Available in black only.
- Sold singly.
- Weight: just 36.6g!