- All-new carbon fibre 2-bolt booster from Trialtech!
- Lighter and stiffer than previous models due to new, unidirectional weave construction.
- Curved outer shape provides protection for your crossover pipe, helping to stop it from being hit or kicked.
- Fully chamfered outer edges remove all sharp corners.
- Fits brake mount spacings from 95-105mm, for frames with M5 bolt threads.
- Vertical tyre clearance of 55mm (measured from the centre of the top bolt) to ensure clearance for 20" and 26" bikes.
- Unidirectional weave finish is very subtle, and from a distance almost looks as if it has been painted matt black.
- Includes aluminium 'top hat' spacers and washers to prevent them from digging into the booster.
- Does NOT
include bolts. This is because people purchasing this booster are likely to want a to use lightweight bolt options (such as Stan
titanium bolts), or already have their own (see Additional Information tab for bolt size information and options).
- Weight: 36.4g all inclusive (booster, washers and spacers)!
Please note: Washers MUST be used between bolt heads and the booster to prevent them digging in to the carbon fibre. Breakage from failure to do so is not covered by warranty.