- Custom built here at TartyBikes!
- A custom one off bike from Trialtech!
- A range of Trialtech Sport, Sport Lite and SL components were built into a bike to be shown off at Radfest, and we now have the bike for sale.
- Components built around a #Hashtagg Open Space 26"
- Seen and admired by many, this bike has never been ridden so is in perfect working order and immaculate condition.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Hashtagg Open Space
- Forks: Trialtech Sport Lite, 4-Bolt Only
- Front Hub: Trialtech Sport Lite, Non-Disc
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Sport Lite M30, Non-Disc, 116mm
- Front Rim: Trialtech Sport Lite
- Rear Rim: Trialtech Sport Lite
- Spokes: Sapim Double Butted, Silver
- Nipples: Halo Alloy, Blue
- Front Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Rear Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner Tubes: Kenda Standard 26"
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race Front 26", 26 x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race Rear 26", 26 x 2.50"
- Front Brake: Magura HS33, 2014/15, with white Trialtech Rim Brake Hose
- Rear Brake: Magura HS33, 2014/15, with white Trialtech Rim Brake Hose
Note: bike can be supplied with brakes as pictured, or the opposite way round if you wish.
- Front Pads: Trialtech Sport
- Rear Pads: Trialtech Sport
- Front Clamps: Trialtech Carthy Signature Series
- Rear Clamps: Trialtech Carthy Signature Series
- Cranks: Trialtech SL, 175mm
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport, 18t, 108 click
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX
- Chain Tensioner: 1x Trialtech Sport HD, 1x Trialtech Sport Lite
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport M30 Alloy Screw On, 15t
- Pedals: Trialtech Sport Lite
- Bottom Bracket: Trialtech SL Titanium
- Bashring: Trialtech Sport Lite
- Handlebar: Trialtech SL Carbon Risers
- Stem: Trialtech Sport Forged High Rise
- Headset: Try-All Sky
- Headset Spacers: Trialtech SL, 2 x 10mm
- Grips: Trialtech Carthy Signature Series Bar Tape
- Wheelbase: 1095mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 67mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 670mm
- 8.62kg including pedals
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.