- Top of the range new bike from Ozonys!
- 10th Anniversary edition.
- Brand new Curve V8 frame.
- High quality and light weight complete bike based around the brand new Curve V8 frame, building on the success of previous generations.
- Features updates from the previous model including a switch to a tapered head tube/fork and integrated sprung tensioner.
- Now fitted with the new Bonz splined crankset, Power-H hubs and rims.
- 10th Anniversary edition bike!
- Dual Magura HS33 spec only.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Ozonys Curve V8
- Forks: Bonz Tapered Alloy 26"
- Front hub: Bonz Power-H
- Rear hub: Bonz Power-H Splined
- Chain tensioner: Ozonys Sprung Tensioner
- Front rim: Bonz Power-H 28h Single Wall 26" Front
- Rear rim: Bonz Power-H 32h Single Wall 26" Rear
- Spokes: Plain gauge, black
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim tape: Clear tape
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Jitsie Reverz 26 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Jitsie Reverz 26 x 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura HS33 2014-16
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 2014-16
- Brake clamps: Magura 4-Bolt
- Brake pads: Bonz Pro Light
- Cranks: Bonz Pro Light, 175mm
- Freewheel: Bonz Pro Light 135, 18t, Splined
- Chain: KMC K810 SL, Black
- Rear Sprocket: Bonz Splined, 15t
- Pedals: Bonz Single Cage, Black
- Bottom bracket: Bonz Sealed External
- Bashring: Bonz Pro Light Alloy
- Headset: Bonz Internal Tapered
- Stem: Bonz Forged, 145mm x 25°
- Grips: Bonz Foam
- Handlebars: Bonz Alloy Riser, 720mm
- 8.78kg including pedals.
- Wheelbase: 1075mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 665mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.