- Upgraded, 'Race' version of Jitsie's Varial 1085 Bikes!
- Ridden by Nicolas Vallée in the UCI World Cups.
- Carbon Risers, Race levers and more!
More photos to follow!
- New from Jitsie, designed for Nicolas Vallée to ride in the World Cups and World Championships, the Varial Race complete bikes!
- Developed with their entire team of riders to ensure they perform at the highest level, having already been ridden to victory at competitions around the world.
- Upgraded parts kit compared to the standard Varial bikes raises the performance level of the bike.
- Please note: The spec is completely fixed at this price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial Race 1085 26"
- Forks: Jitsie Varial Race Alloy 26"
- Front hub: Jitsie Race HS100
- Rear hub: Jitsie Race HS116
- Front rim: Jitsie Front, 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Inox Butted
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Jitsie Reverz Front, 26 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Jitsie Reverz Rear, 26 x 2.5"
- Front brake lever: Jitsie Race
- Front brake cylinders: Magura HS33 Cylinders
- Rear brake: Jitsie Race
- Rear brake cylinders: Magura HS33 Cylinders
- Brake clamps: Jitsie Alloy 4-Bolt
- Brake pads: Jitsie Race Pads
- Brake booster: Jitsie Alloy
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 170mm
- Freewheel: Jitsie 135, 18t
- Chain: KMC K810SL 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Alloy, 15t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Caged, Black. Please note, these are a huge upgrade over the pedals supplied by Jitsie and other dealers.
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashring: Jitsie Alloy Halfring - Please note: So we can set the bike up to your preferences, please mention in the 'Notes' section at checkout which foot forward you ride with.
- Headset: Jitsie Internal
- Stem: Jitsie Race Sloping, 150mm
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Carbon, 5mm
- Grips: Jitsie Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Jitsie Carbon Riser, 730mm Width x 110mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: +70mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Reach: (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 660mm
Weight: Approx. 8.2kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.