- All-new frame kit!
- Top spec list including Hope Pro 4 Hubs.
- Updated geometry to improve performance.
- Through axles front and rear, tapered head tube, post mount disc mounts and more.
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Based around the latest generation Fourplay and Skye bikes, the Hex brings the best of the 24" market to the 26"!
- New features include a tapered head tube, 15mm front through axle, one-piece drop out/rear disc mount, hollow BB yoke (as found on the Skye V3) and lighter, upgraded tubeset.
- The specification of the bikes has also been freshened up to make it even better than ever.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex, Post Mount, 12mm Through Axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Tapered, 20mm Through Axle
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, Black, 32h, 20mm Through Axle
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, Black, 32h, 12mm Through Axle
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Front rim: Inspired 26" Team V2
- Rear rim: Inspired 26" Team V2
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Rim tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner tubes: Kenda
- Tyres: Continental Race King Protection 2.2"
- Front brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm. Please note that the brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.
- Rear brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm
- Now also available Magura MT7 brakes (180mm) with HC3 lever blades as an additional upgrade if you wish - these options are added at the Checkout.
- Cranks: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, 175mm, Black
- Chain: KMC Z610 Or KMC Z1EHX depending on stock
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport HD Splined 18T
- Pedals: Inspired Team V2 Platform
- Bottom bracket: Truvitiv GXP
- Bashring: Inspired 22t Truvativ Integrated Bashring
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" Internal Upper, 1.5" External Lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport. 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: LizardSkins Danny MacAskill Lock-On
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade, Black
- 10.02kg including pedals.
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Rise: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.