- Building on the success of the Echo Pure and Echo Pure SL bikes, the new Echo Pure SL Pro!
- This is Echo's first bike to come with carbon fibre forks and handlebars as standard.
- Comes complete with great features like a tapered integrated head tube - this means the steerer tube expands from 1 1/8" at the top of the steerer tube to 1.5" at the crown, and uses sealed bearings that sit directly in the frame without the need for any press-in cups.
- A tapered steerer tube (1 1/8" at the top headset bearing, 1.5" at the crown) improves strength and stiffness of both the frame and fork.
- New CNC-machined integrated brake booster and BB yoke help stiffen and strengthen the frame at those key areas.
- Titanium bottom bracket axle, pedal axles, freewheel and bolts throughout the entire bike help reduce weight.
- Integrated chain tensioners as seen on several previous Echo models make setting up your chain super easy and are hidden out of the way.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Pure SL Mk4
- Forks: Echo Carbon Tapered
- Front Hub: Echo TR (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Hub: Echo TR (with titanium bolts)
- Front Rim: Echo SL
- Rear Rim: Echo SL
- Spokes: Plain gauge, black
- Nipples: Black, aluminium
- Rim Tapes: Echo, white
- Inner Tubes: Kenda
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Pace 26 x 1.95"
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Ardent 26 x 2.25"
- Front Brake: Echo TR Disc (with titanium bolts)
- Front Rotor: Echo, 180mm (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Brake: Echo TR Rim (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Pads: Echo white, CNC backings
- Rear Clamps: Echo SL M6 (with titanium bolts)
- Cranks: Echo TR, 170mm
- Freewheel: Echo Titanium
- Chain: Echo SL 3/32"
- Chain Tensioner: Integrated
- Rear Sprocket: Echo Titanium, 15t
- Pedals: Echo SL Titanium Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, Titanium Axle
- Bashring: Echo Urban
- Handlebar: Echo Carbon Risers, 740mm
- Stem: Echo SL, 150mm x 30° (with titanium bolts)
- Headset: Echo Tapered Integrated
- Headset Spacers: Echo 6mm alloy
- Grips: Echo Foam
- Wheelbase: 1090mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 660mm
- 8.120kg including pedals
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.