- Great spec for the money!
- Now features a tapered head tube and integrated brake booster.
- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
Featuring all the upgrades of the MK5 bike, but now with a tapered head tube, integrated brake booster plate and more! This build packs a high specification for the price!
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Pure, Anodised Black
- Forks: Echo Urban Tapered, Disc Only, Anodised Black
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR Splined 135mm
- Front rim: Echo SL 2015
- Rear rim: Echo SL 2015
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo, white
- Inner tube (front): Echo Unboxed
- Inner tube (rear): Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace, 26" x 1.95
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent, 26" x 2.35"
- Front brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc, 180mm (May come with silver bore cap)
- Rear brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Rim Brake
- Cranks: Echo TR Splined, 170 ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t, Splined
- Chain: Echo SL, 1/8"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 15T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged, Black
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashring: Echo Urban, Black
- Headset: Echo SL
- Stem: Echo TR, 150mm x 30° Forged
- Headset Spacers: Echo 6mm Alloy, Black
- Grips: Echo Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Echo TR
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: 65mm
Head Angle: 73.5 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 675mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.