The brand new Echo Control has a strictly limited edition run of 38 bikes. Designed as a tribute to Deng Qiang, the founder of Echo Bikes who unfortunately passed away a few years ago, the Control is full of the CNC-machined parts that Deng became known for and is finished with a selection of components in Deng's favourite colour - purple.
As well as looking great, this is also a hugely functional bike with features such as a taper head tube (1 1/8" integrated top bearing, 1.5" integrated lower bearing), super stiff CNC-machined 1-piece brake mount and yoke, integrated tensioners and a top-level spec. It even features a full compliment of rainbow finish Titanium bolts.
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Control 2016, #5 and #6 of 38
- Forks: Echo Urban Tapered, Disc Only
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc, Purple
- Rear hub: Echo SL Splined, 135mm, Purple
- Front rim: Echo SL 2016, Purple
- Rear rim: Echo SL 2016, Purple
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo, white
- Inner tube (front): Echo Unboxed
- Inner tube (rear): Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace, 26" x 1.95
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent, 26" x 2.25"
- Front brake: Echo SL Hydraulic Disc, 180mm
- Rear brake: Echo SL Hydraulic Rim Brake
- Rear brake clamps: Echo SL M6, Titanium bolts
- Rear brake pads: Echo CNC
- Cranks: Echo SL, 170 ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo Titanium Splined 108, 18t
- Chain: Echo SL, 1/8"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo SL Titanium 15T Splined
- Pedals: Echo SL Titanium Platform, Purple
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, Titanium axle
- Bashring: Echo Urban, Purple
- Headset: Echo Taper Integrated
- Stem: Echo SL, 158mm x 30°
- Headset Spacers: 3 x 6mm Alloy, Purple (with Echo Oblique Spacer)
- Grips: Echo Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Echo Carbon SL, Grey
Chainstay Length: 375mm
BB Rise: 75mm
Head Angle: 72 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 665mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.