- Top of the range bike from Echo!
- Carbon bars and forks, titanium upgrades throughout.
- Tapered head tube, rear through axle, BB30 crankset and more...
- New for 2019 from Echo, their top-of-the-range Control bike!
- Loaded with top parts such as carbon fibre forks and handlebars as well as a selection of titanium parts as standard.
- Comes complete with great features like a tapered integrated head tube, rear through axle, splined drive-train and Echo's new crankset system.
- A tapered steerer tube (1 1/8" at the top headset bearing, 1.5" at the crown) improves strength and stiffness of both the frame and fork.
- New CNC-machined integrated brake booster and BB yoke help stiffen and strengthen the frame at those key areas.
- New BB30 crankset is stiffer, stronger and lighter than conventional ISIS cranksets.
- Integrated sprung chain tensioner makes setting up your chain super easy and is tucked out of the way.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Control 2019, Red or Blue
- Forks: Echo Carbon Tapered
- Front Hub: Echo TR Non-Disc
- Rear Hub: Echo Splined, Through Axle
- Front Rim: Echo SL
- Rear Rim: Echo SL
- Spokes: Silver, plain gauge
- Nipples: Silver, brass
- Rim Tapes: Echo, white
- Inner Tubes: Kenda
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race Front 26 x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race Rear 26 x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Magura HS33
- Front Brake Clamps: Echo SL (with titanium bolts)
- Front Pads: Jitsie Tr1al HS33
- Rear Brake: Magura HS33
- Rear Clamps: Echo SL M6 (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Pads: Jitsie Tr1al HS33
- Cranks: Echo BB30 Crankset
- Freewheel: Echo Titanium Splined
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Chain Tensioner: Echo Dual Wheel Sprung Tensioner
- Rear Sprocket: Echo Titanium Splined, 15t
- Pedals: Echo SL Titanium Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Echo BB30
- Bashring: Echo SL BB30
- Handlebar: Echo Carbon Risers, 740mm
- Stem: Echo SL, 150mm x 30°
- Headset: Echo Tapered Integrated
- Grips: Echo Foam
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 63mm
- Head angle: 73°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 685mm
- 8.66kg including pedals
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.