- Brand new from Crossbow!
- Carbon fibre bars and forks.
- Titanium BB and pedal axles.
- Brand new from Crossbow, the 26" complete bike!
Frame and Forks
- Based around their 26" frame, built up with a range of carbon fibre and titanium parts to make this a top-of-the-range competition machine.
- Vibrant green powder coat finish matched with striking Crossbow graphics throughout the bike give it a great look.
- Frame: Crossbow 26"
- Forks: Crossbow Carbon Fibre 26", 4-Bolt Only
- Front Hub: Crossbow Non-Disc, Sealed, 28h, titanium axle bolts
- Rear Hub: Crossbow Non-Disc 116mm, Sealed, 32h, titanium axle bolts
- Front Rim: Crossbow Single Wall Front, 28h
- Rear Rim: Crossbow Single Wall Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Butted
- Nipples: Alloy, Black
- Rim Tapes: Crossbow Nylon
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Try-All Forward, 26" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Magura HS33 2014
- Rear Brake: Magura HS33 2014
- Brake pads: Magura Koolstop Red
- Brake clamps: Crossbow Alloy (Washerless design), titanium brake bolts
- Cranks: Crossbow Forged
- Freewheel: Crossbow 135 Screw-On, 18T
- Bottom Bracket: Crossbow Spanish, with Titanium Axle and Alloy Crank Bolts
- Chain: KMC Z-Series
- Chain Tensioner: Crossbow Snail Cams
- Rear Sprocket: Crossbow Alloy 15t
- Pedals: Chorrillas Caged, with Titanium Axles
- Bashring: Crossbow Alloy Halfring
- Handlebar: Crossbow Carbon Fibre, Standard Rise
- Stem: Crossbow Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Headset: Crossbow Tapered Internal
- Grips: Crossbow Foam
- Weight: 8.22kg
Geometry, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1095mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 675mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.