- Top competition bike!
- Carbon bars and forks as standard.
- Packed with great features.
- Building upon the success of Clean's range-topping bikes, the X2 26" World Cup Edition bike features a range of great parts such as carbon fibre forks and bars!
- Great strength-to-weight ratio coming in at just 8.540kg.
- Some of the lightest, highest quality parts on the market, built around the latest Clean X2 frame featuring tapered head tube/fork, splined BB30 crankset and integrated sprung tensioner.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean X2 26"
- Forks: Clean Carbon 26"
- Front Hub: Clean 100, Sealed, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean 116, Sealed, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge Steel
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 26" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Clean T13 V3 Lever, Magura HS33 Cylinders
- Rear Brake: Clean T13 V3 Lever, Magura HS33 Cylinders
- Brake Clamps: Clean X2
- Brake Pads: Magura Koolstop Red
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 170mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 135 click
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Sprung Tensioner
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Screw-On 15t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean BB30
- Bashring: Clean BB30 Half Ring (Please mention in the notes field which foot forward you ride in so we can set the bashring up accordingly!)
- Handlebar: Clean Carbon 103.12.9
- Stem: Forged, 145mm x 25°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacer: 5mm carbon fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 8.540kg
Geometry (measured by TartyBikes):
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.