- Super sleek, competition ready ride from Spain!
- New for 2016, the Clean X1 26" from World Champion Abel Mustieles-owned brand Clean!
Frame and Forks
- Some of the lightest, highest quality parts on the market, built around the all new Clean X1 frame featuring tapered head tube/fork and new splined BB30 crankset.
- Only available in dual HS33 specification.
- Frame: Clean X1 26"
- Forks: Clean Alloy Tapered 26", 4-Bolt Only
- Front Hub: Clean 100HS, Sealed, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean 116HS, Sealed, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Sapim Butted
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Try-All Shift, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Try-All Forward, 26" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Magura HS33 2014
- Rear Brake: Magura HS33 2014
- Brake pads: Clean
- Brake clamps: Clean Alloy V2
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 170mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 108 click
- Chain: KMC K810SL
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Alloy Snail Cams
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Alloy 15t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean BB30
- Bashring: Clean Alloy Halfring
- Handlebar: Clean High-Rise
- Stem: 3D Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacers: 2 x 5mm carbon fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 8.60kg
Geometry, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1080mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 79mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 670mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.