- Top of the range competition bike!
- Super stiff yet super light carbon fibre frame and fork.
- Top specification.
- Brand new from Clean, the top-of-the-range K1 26" bike!
- Innovative carbon fibre frame and fork make this bike incredibly light but also incredibly strong - to date, none of the Clean team have broken theirs despite using them for a long time!
- Contains features such as unique integrated brake mounts, internal hose routing, an integrated tensioner, press fit PF30 crankset, tapered headtube and more.
- A step forward for competition trials bikes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean K1 26"
- Forks: Clean Carbon 26"
- Front Hub: Clean 100, Sealed, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean 116, Sealed, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Butted
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 26" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Clean T13 V3 Levers, HS33 calipers
- Rear Brake: Clean T13 V3 Levers, HS33 calipers
- Brake Clamps: Clean X2 Front, Clean Integrated Clamp Rear
- Brake Pads: Clean Clear
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 170mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 135 click
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Sprung Tensioner
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Screw-On 15t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean PF30
- Bashring: Clean BB30 Half Ring (Please mention in the notes field which foot forward you ride in so we can set the bashring up accordingly!)
- Handlebar: Clean Carbon 107.8.6
- Stem: Forged, 145mm x 25°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacer: 5mm carbon fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 7.720kg!
Geometry (measured by TartyBikes):
- Wheelbase: 1095mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 70mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 670mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.