- Hope have updated their popular FR stem to create the new AM CNC stem!
- CNC-machined from a single block of 2014 T6 aluminium in Hope's Barnoldswick factory.
- Four bolt front handlebar clamp gives great clamping force, and an extra wide clamp also improves durability too.
- Stem face plate is heavily machined and features a small hole in the centre.
- Sculpted steerer clamp area saves weight while producing a great looking stem.
- Substantial wall thickness along the centre of the stem makes it one of the strongest stems on the market!
- CNC'd 'webbing' section along the body of the stem massively improves stiffness, whilst keeping weight as low as possible.
- Subtle recesses and pockets along different faces of the stem help keep the overall stem weight down without compromising strength.
- Available in 70mm with 20° rise.
- Suitable for 1 1/8" steerer tubes and 31.8mm handlebar diameters only.
- Available in the 6 anodised Hope colours.
- Weight: 206.9g
- Clamp height: 40mm.
- May come supplied with Black or Silver bolts.
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm