- A high quality CNC stem from Czar, designed for street trials riding!
- Shorter, higher geometry makes ideal for improving the agility and maneuverability of your bike.
- CNC machined from a single billet of 7075 aluminium.
- Chunky steerer clamp holds your steerer tube securely, and provides good strength and stiffness.
- Thick face plate is well reinforced at the clamping areas around the bolts, but has large cut-outs to save weight where it isn't required.
- 4-bolt face plate system keeps your bars tightly held in place!
- M5 titanium bolts throughout to keep the weight down while maintaining high clamping force to both the steerer and handlebars.
- Includes drilled-out top cap and titanium bolt.
- Laser-etched Czar graphics look great!
- Available in black with rainbow titanium bolts only.
- Available in 85mm x 35° size only.
- Weight: 172.8g (plus included top cap and titanium bolt at 8.2g).
- Clamp height: 40mm.
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm