ZOO!'s Piranha frame, with integrated chain tensioners.
- Features Echo's 'Spanish' BB system, which uses a large press-fit bearing - this gives a longer BB life, whilst still using a strong M15 ISIS spindle. BB is supplied with the frame!
- Large, CNC machined BB yoke increases weld contact area at this crucial join, increasing the strength of the frame.
- Curved top tube mimics the Piranha's traditional style, but incorporating the CNC machined side plates as featured on the ZOO! Pitbull frames.
- Neat, CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm feature a low-profile integrated tensioner design, as seen on the previous Czar 24" frame
- Standard head tube (100mm long) has a large hole machined out to reduce weight.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube direct stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- Supplied with dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm.
- Available in silver/black anodised finish only, with classy laser etched ZOO! logos.
- Weight: 1.751kg (Without BB), 2.003kg (With steel BB).
Geometry (When measured with 405 x 30mm fork, sold separately):
Chainstay Length (With 18:15 gear ratio): 380mm
BB Rise: 50mm
Head Angle: 72 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 670mm