Now supplied with free RockMan 3D Forged 150mm x 30° stem (top cap included) and unbranded alloy riser!
- Building on the success of the Slate XL frame, the Gabbro series sees the frame re-vamped slightly to include some new features.
- Constructed from U6 aluminium alloy.
- Thin tubing keeps weight to a minimum.
- CNC machined BB yoke helps improve tyre clearance and freewheel clearance, whilst also giving a stiff and strong BB join.
- 68mm BB shell.
- Designed to clear 18T or 16T front sprockets/freewheels, however we recommend 18:15 gear ratio with 175mm cranks for this frame.
- Externally butted 1 1/8" head tube (which requires an Internal Headset) is 128mm long and gusseted to the down tube to ensure good strength.
- A large hole in the headtube help to reduce weight further.
- New design gusset between the chain and seatstays stiffens up the rear end and reduces brake flex.
- Neat and simple CNC machined dropouts are spaced at 135mm and can be used with snail cams to tension the chain.
- Available with dedicated 4-Bolt Magura mounts spaced at 99mm. These are machined from the same, single piece of aluminium as the updated built-in brake booster for the maximum possible stiffness.
- Grey model also available with dedicated V-brake mounts (spaced at 103mm).
- Tough and lightweight anodised Blue or Dark Grey finish available only.
- New generation RockMan Gabbro graphics finish the frame off nicely.
- Weight: 1.531kg
Geometry (When measured with 400mm x 35mm fork, sold separately)
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: 80mm
Head Angle: 72.5 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 665mm (25.98")
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: 4-Bolt Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - bashring required