- Amazing value for money!
- World Cup winning frame!
- Available with a choice of graphics.
- New from popular brand Jitsie, the Varial 26" Frame!
Geometry (measured with a 400mm x 35mm fork):
- Tested extensively by Jitsie's team riders, including Nicolas Vallée and Rafa Tibau.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminium to give a great blend of strength and low weight.
- Minimalist design looks great and helps keep weight down.
- Gussets on the top and down tube help reinforce the crucial head tube join, ensuring good stiffness and durability.
- 120mm long externally machined head tube requires an Internal headset.
- Down tube profile changes along it's length, allowing the greatest possible weld contact at both the head tube and BB shell.
- One-piece BB yoke (68mm wide) is machined out as much as possible to keep that area as light as possible whilst retaining strength and stiffness.
- CNC-machined dropouts are spaced at 116mm, suitable for use with snail cams (snail cam bolts provided with the frame).
- Tough anodised black finish looks great, especially when teamed up with striking Jitsie Varial water transfer graphics.
- 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm feature an integrated brake booster to improve brake stiffness and frame longevity.
- Supplied with Jitsie branded silicone seat tube bung to cover up the seat tube hole (allowing the use of the Jitsie seat and post - more information soon).
- Weight: 1.645kg
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 70mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: 4-Bolt Only
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring