- Revised and improved over previous versions, the Echo Pure SL Mk3!
- New headtube design (110mm long) now makes use of an integrated
headset. This is different to an internal headset in that it features no cups. The bearing sits directly inside the frame, saving weight whilst having no effect on performance whatsoever.
- Headset to fit this frame available here
- Super strong 'Spanish' bottom bracket uses extra tough, press-fit bearings and a gold titanium axle.Fitted with red spacers and bolts.
- Chunky 4-bolt rim brake mounts are spaced 100mm apart.
- CNC machined dropouts spaced at 135mm feature the integrated chain tensioners as seen on previous Echo models.
- Weight: 1.483kg (frame only), 197g (BB), 1.680kg (total).
- Wheelbase: 1080mm
- Chainstay length: 375mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head angle: 73°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 660mm