- Great value for money frame from Echo!
- Echo's latest Pure MK6 frame!
- CNC-machined BB yoke has a large hollow to the rear to help reduce weight whilst making the rear end of the frame as stiff as possible.
- Small, neat CNC-machined dropouts spaced at 135mm.
- Neat, horizontal dropouts feature integrated grub screw chain tensioners to help provide dependable, even chain tension with minimal added weight.
- New headtube design (113mm long) now makes use of an integrated tapered headset (available here
- Tapered head tube improves strength at this key area of the frame and allows the use of more durable forks.
- Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts spaced at 100mm use M6 threads, meaning they are only compatible with Echo's latest generation M6 Brake Clamps
- Built-in brake booster helps improve brake stiffness and performance.
- Features the 'Spanish' BB system used on Echo and ZOO! frames which uses a large press-fit bearing - this gives a longer BB life, whilst still using a strong M15 ISIS spindle.
- Available only in anodised Black finish with laser etched Echo graphics.
- Weight: 1.852kg
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: 65mm
Head Angle: 73.5 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 675mm
- Headset type: Integrated Tapered
- Bottom bracket type: Spanish press-fit, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: 4-Bolt Only
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring