- Echo have updated their most popular 26" trials frame for 2015-16!
- CNC-machined BB yoke has a large hollow to the rear to help reduce weight whilst making the rear end of the frame as stiff as possible.
- Small, neat CNC-machined dropouts spaced at 135mm.
- Integrated chain tensioners - as used on the latest Echo and ZOO! frames - help you achieve perfect chain tension whilst being neat, lightweight and out of harms way.
- New headtube design (110mm long) now makes use of an integrated headset. This is different to an internal headset in that it features no cups. The bearing sits directly inside the frame, saving weight whilst having no effect on performance whatsoever.
- Headset to fit this frame available here
- Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts spaced at 98mm.
- Features the 'Spanish' BB system used on Echo and ZOO! frames which uses a large press-fit bearing - this gives a longer BB life, whilst still using a strong M15 ISIS spindle.
- Available only in dark Silver.
- Weight: 1.527kg (frame only), 267g (BB), 1794g (total)
(measured with a 400mm x 35mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 1080mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 665mm