Get 20% off the Clean Tapered Internal Headset, Sprung Tensioner and BB30 3P Crankset - simply add your frame to the basket, then select the discounted parts at checkout!
- The ultimate 26" trials frame!
- Carbon fibre construction makes it super light.
- Integrated brake clamps, tapered head tube, AS30 BB and more!
- Introducing the ultimate competition trials frame - the Clean K1 26"!
- Carbon fibre construction and plenty of advanced features make it stand out from the crowd.
- High modulus carbon fibre is hand laid throughout the frame to ensure it has the maximum strength where it counts, while keeping the overall frame weight low.
- Neat 116mm spaced dropouts are suitable for almost all bolt-in rear trials hubs on the market.
- The K1 uses a sprung tensioner
(not supplied with frame
) that bolts directly into an alloy carrier within the frame itself, allowing for even and consistent chain tension while always keeping your wheel in the same place!
- Unique to the K1 are it's integrated brake clamps - the frame acts as one half of the clamp, while the custom machined lower half bolts in place with tough M6 bolts.
- These mounts help improve frame and brake stiffness, and removes the stress riser of conventional 4-bolt mounts on the seat stays.
- 105mm brake mount spacing allows the use of the current generation of super wide 26" rear rims.
- Twin seat stays enhance brake performance further, and give more rigidity to the frame overall.
- Internal cable routing help keep the clean lines of the frame going, and reduce the chances of damaging your hoses in the event of a crash.
- A super wide (91mm!) bottom bracket shell helps improve rigidity of the front and rear triangles by reducing the need to bend the ends of the stays/tubes in to meet the BB.
- AS30 Press-Fit BB is compatible with any press-fit BB cups with a 46mm diameter.
- Designed to work perfectly with the Clean 3P BB30 Crankset
- The lower end of the down tube flares out to match the full width of the BB shell, giving more support at this key area of the frame.
- The top and down tube merge into a large gusset to reinforce the head tube area of the frame.
- Like most modern trials frames, the Clean K1 uses a tapered head tube (120mm long) with an internal headset (see 'Compatibility' section below for more information).
- Satin finish is complimented by striking Clean water transfer graphics.
- Weight: 1.158kg (including brake clamps and tensioner mount)!
(measured with a 405mm x 30mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 1095mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 70mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Headset type: Tapered Internal
- Bottom bracket type: AS30 Press-Fit, 91mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: 4-Bolt Only
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring