Superlight Trialtech Sport Lite forks! Now with updated brake mounts for 2016!
- Extensively tested and used by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Neil Tunnicliffe and World Cup regular Andrei Burton.
- Tapered and internally butted fork legs save weight compared to competitors models, but still maintain a good level of strength.
- A thick, butted 7075 aluminium steerer tube (3mm wall thickness at the stem clamp area increasing to 6mm at the crown) is pressed and bonded into the fork crown for a secure join.
- Neat forged dropouts keep weight down but offer good weld contact area onto the fork legs, increasing strength in this vital area. Please note
: The Sport Lite forks use an industry standard 9mm dropout, so some hubs like Echo TR may need a small modification to fit into the fork as they have a 10mm axle.
- Disc Only model: IS disc mount has a unique feature to the Trialtech Sport Lite fork range - an extended weld path that wraps around the fork leg reduces stress build up to help prevent cracking at the end of the disc tab.
- 4-Bolt Only model: Updated for 2016
, 4-Bolt mounts (94mm spacing) now use repositioned brake mounts that sit more in board and greatly reduce stress on the fork legs. Please note
: Due to their lower profile position, certain brake clamps such as the Racing Line Clamps will not work without spacers between the clamp and the fork leg. To check if your brake clamps will work without placing washers under them, the measurement shown in this image
must be 3mm or less.
- The forks are shot blasted and then given a tough anodised Black finish, which is complimented nicely by the latest Trialtech logo design.
- Available in IS Disc Only or 4-Bolt Only braking options.
- The forks are NOT
supplied with a star nut as standard. The Large TartyBikes Star Nut
- Weight - Disc Only: 750g. 4-Bolt Only: 741g.
- Axle to Crown length: 405mm
- Axle Offset: 30mm
- Steerer tube length: 200mm