- 4-Bolt version now uses M6 bolts & clamps!
- Echo are continually updating and improving one of the most popular trials forks on the market!
- The legs are now parallel to each another, unlike previous models that featured the characteristic wide appearance.
- Super thick steerer tube - 8mm at the bottom and 5mm at the top - is pressed and then welded in place from underneath to ensure good strength, durability and stiffness.
- 6061-T6 aluminium alloy construction.
- These forks have a regular crown area so you need to use a crown race.
- International Standard disc mount is extra thick to help it cope with the increased braking forces found in trials riding.
- Rear-facing 4-bolt rim brake mounts use M6 threads
instead of standard M5, which improves brake stiffness and thread durability.
- Brake mounts are spaced at 95mm and have a built-in strengthening plate transferring stress away from a common area of failure.
- Tough, forged 10mm dropouts designed to accept 10mm Echo axles, though will also work perfectly with regular 9mm and Quick Release axles.
- Supplied with a star nut pre-fitted.
- Available in Black with either 4-bolt and disc brake mounts, or disc only.
- Weight: 862g (disc only), 956g (4-bolt and disc).
- Axle to Crown length: 405mm
- Axle Offset: 33mm
- Steerer tube length: 220mm