Please note these Forks may have some very minor cosmetic marks. These do not affect the warranty.
- Lightweight, yet stiff and strong.
- 4-bolt brake option only, 100x10mm dropout spacing.
- Lightweight carbon fibre forks from Spanish brand Comas!
- Developed with the Comas team, including riders like Sergi Llongueras.
- Constructed from unidirectional carbon fibre, with an aluminium insert to support the steerer tube for extra strength.
- Slim leg profile keeps weight down, but a carefully chosen profile means great stiffness.
- Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts - spaced at 85mm - use aluminium inserts, ensuring thread durability.
- 10mm thick dropouts are spaced at 100mm to be compatible with almost all hubs.
- The fork steerer (185mm long) features a 100mm long insert, allowing you to cut the steerer down to your preferred height without compatibility issues.
- Tapered steerer tube is compatible with the new breed of tapered head tube trials frame.
- This fork requires a crown race - we sell these separately here.
- Weight: 542g
- Axle to Crown length: 400mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 185mm