- Tough steel frame and fork.
- Aggressive geometry for modern street trials.
- New 24" street trials bike from Ozonys, built around their brand new Crown frame!
- Pro spec sees upgrades to the spec including a switch to Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone hydraulic disc brakes!
- Durable steel frame and fork with nimble geometry makes it ideally suited for the latest generation of street trials riders.
- Tough, dependable spec compliments the bike's geometry nicely.
- At this price, the specification of the bike is completely fixed.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Ozonys Crown, Cromoly
- Forks: Ozonys Crown, Cromoly
- Front Hub: Bonz Street, Disc, 32h
- Rear Hub: Bonz Street, Disc, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Ozonys Chain Tugs
- Front Rim: Bonz Undrilled, Black, 32h
- Rear Rim: Bonz Undrilled, Black, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Stainless
- Rim Tapes: Rubber
- Inner Tubes: Kenda
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Brakes: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rotors: Jitsie 180mm
- Cranks: Bonz Expert, 170mm
- Front Freewheel: Bonz Expert 72-Click, 18t
- Bashring: Bonz Pro Light
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Rear sprocket: Bonz Screw-On, 14t
- Pedals: Alloy Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Bonz Pro Light
- Saddle: Ozonys Pivotal
- Seatpost: Ozonys Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Headset: Bonz Expert
- Stem: Bonz Pro Light Forged, 70mm x 25˚
- Grips: Ozonys Lock-On
- Handlebars: Bonz Pro Light Street Riser
Geometry (when measured with supplied 400 x 25mm forks):
- Wheelbase: 980mm
- Chainstay length: 356mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5°
- Reach from centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 665mm
- 11.90kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.