- Now featuring the Skye V3 frame kit, featuring updated geometry and the latest generation tapered head tube and fork!
Frame and Forks
- Designed to be a similar bike to the Skye Team for those on a lower budget.
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the relevant brake option of this Workshop Item. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose not routed through the steerer.
- Frame: Inspired Skye, 12mm bolt through axle, Satin Pewter Blue
- Forks: Inspired Skye, 20mm bolt through axle, Satin Pewter Blue
- Front hub: Trialtech Disc, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Disc,12mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black (Custom made)
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport, Black
- Front rim: Inspired Pro, 24", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Pro, 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Front brake: Avid DB5 180mm Disc, Black
- Rear brake: Avid DB5 180mm Disc, Black
- Now also available with Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone or Magura MT7 brakes as an additional upgrade if you wish. This option is available to add once the bike is in your basket.
- Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller, 175mm, Black
- Front sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Pivotal V2, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Pivotal
- Seat clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Sealed Tapered
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt Riser, Black
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Rise: +17mm
- Head angle: 73.5˚
- Reach: 660mm
- 11.48kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.